The Brazil Mission
The long history of the IBPFM in Brazil dates back to 1948 when Miss Margaret Harden, and her brother Evans, along with Rev. and Mrs. Howell Gerow joined the IBPFM. They began a new work in the area of São Paulo. Others joined the work in the early 1950s to work in cooperation with the Conservative Presbyterian Church of Brazil, and later, the Fundamental Presbyterian Church of Brazil.
- The Kim Family | Stationed in São Paulo, Brazil